Hey everyone! Raise your hand if you had fun in August. I definitely did. And September should be no different! I hope you are in the midst of enjoying your Labor Day holiday weekend. Here are some things going on in Columbus in September I will be checking out!
- The Goat just opened its New Albany location and it is a must try. I sadly couldn’t attend an event this week to try it out, so I will be going sometime this month to make sure I get to see it for myself!
- Did anyone go to Burger & Beer Week last year? Well they are at it again starting September 25 with participating restaurants offering their burger creations for just 6 dollars!
- Dine Originals Week is BACK offering amazing prix-fixe menus from your favorite independent restaurants from September 18-24.
- Anyone else as addicted to coffee as I am? Then I’ll be sure to see you at the Columbus Coffee Fest starting on September 30th.
- Throughout the month of September, one of my favorite breweries (Platform) is hosting Beer and Yoga events. Tickets include yoga, beer, and food so be sure to snag a spot for some rooftop yoga and beer fun!
- I always check out the Independents’ Day Festival for a day or two when the event comes around. If you haven’t been, I highly recommend! Live music, art, and food all in the Franklinton neighborhood on September 16th and 17th.
- On September 29 and 30, North Market is hosting the Festival for Good. This outdoor festival will feature over 25 local social enterprises, entertainment, beverages from Ohio breweries, distilleries and wineries and food from North Market merchants.
- Franklin Park Conservatory is always a special place for me (I got engaged there!), and they always have the best events. If you haven’t made it to their Farmers Market yet this year, September 6th is your last chance!
By the way, did you know that you can follow my blog (plus all your other favorites) all in one place on Bloglovin? Instead of individually subscribing to my favorite blogs, I follow them all on there and get an email with all of their new posts weekly. It’s the best. Follow me there to keep up on all things Cohen Places!