I am so excited for March in Columbus. Sure, March is my birthday month…but that’s not the only reason. 🙂 March is when it seems to liven up again around here and leave that winter slump! And with this weather we’ve been having? There is a lot of fun to be had!
A few things I’m looking to check out next month are:
- I was excited to see Your Pie open up in my neighborhood recently. But I’m holding off on checking it out until March 14, aka Pi(e) Day for pizza for only $3.14! Can’t wait.
- Definitely planning to try out the new Mexican inspired restaurant and bar in Italian Village, Cosecha, once it opens! I’ve been following their progress and it looks like it will be AMAZING. And this Texan NEEDS some good Mexican food in Columbus.
- There will be over 100 different types of whiskey to try at the Columbus Underground Whiskey Tasting on March 10th. Get your ticket ahead of time for a fun evening!
- Check out local pop up vendors while sipping on some of your favorite brews at Zauber on March 25th for Pop Ups and Pints.
- My husband and I are SLOWLY beginning to start down the path of buying our first home. Which means stocking up on some home goods! That’s where Junk Bash comes in. Think vintage boutique meets huge party. This will be at the Expo Center on March 24th and 25th.
- I don’t know about you, but I love me some TED Talks. Ohio State is hosting it’s own TEDx on March 25th! Head to campus for a day filled with engaging speakers sharing their thoughts, research, and expertise on a variety of topics.