Oh, May in Columbus. Where it FINALLY starts to feel like summer (although it isn’t much this weekend)… I can’t even explain how excited I am for what we have in store. Here are some upcoming happenings to keep on your radar!
- The Food Truck Food Court at the Columbus Commons is back! Thursdays from 11am-2pm stop by the Commons for a fun lunch break. You deserve it. 🙂
- On May 23rd, head over to The Kitchen for Culture Foodie Night. Some of my Columbus food blogger friends came up with some super fun and yummy taco concepts that represent various cultures across the globe. I’m hoping to make it out myself to try the tasty menu!
- Platform Beer Columbus and Watershed are teaming up for a collaboration release at Platform Beer on May 18th. A ticket gets you the collaboration cocktail, a charcuterie board, and a commemorative beer cocktail glass.
- On May 12, head over to COSI for Science on Tap! Walk around COSI, sample drinks, and learn about the science behind them.
- Who DOESN’T want to judge a cocktail competition? On May 18th you can! Le Meridien Columbus is hosting the Spirits of Columbus Negroni Competition and it looks like a blast.
- The Big Table is happening again on May 17th! This event brings together people from all over the city in various locations to discuss ways our community can be strengthened and connected. I am signed up to join the conversation at a Jeni’s location (of course).
- TODAY! From 11am-5pm you gotta check out Columbus Flea. This is my favorite market for seeing the latest from my favorite local businesses. Plus it’s at Seventh Son so you can have a brew while you explore the various goods and treats.
- My absolute favorite farmer’s market, the Worthington Farmers Market, is back up and running this month! Check it out on Saturdays from 8am-12pm. I recommend going on the earlier side for an easier time parking and navigating the crowds.
- Speaking of Farmers Markets, Eat Play Cbus wrote an awesome post listing all the Columbus Farmers Markets in one place!
What do you have planned for May in Columbus?