I can’t stress this enough: Columbus summers are the best. And I’m especially looking forward to what’s going on in June. Here are the things I’m looking to check out This Month in Columbus: June 2017.
- Have you heard of the Butler County Donut Trail? It’s exactly what it sounds like….heaven. Check out this self-guided trail this month to visit 10 family owned donut shops.
- Columbus Commons has all kinds of fun summer events to check out! First on my list is the food truck food court. The PERFECT mid work day activity with your colleagues.
- Two of my favorite places to eat are opening new locations! Hot Chicken Takeover opened in Clintonville on Friday (I got a sneak peak on Wednesday and it was AMAZING. Trust.) and Blaze Pizza is opening its new Worthington location on Monday, June 5th.
- Pro tip: Blaze is hosting a FREE PIZZA DAY on June 6th to anyone who comes in to their new location and likes them on one of their social channels.
- 80 + wines. All in one place. To sample and take home. Hellooooo Columbus Wine Show! This event is taking place on June 21st and sounds like a blast.
- Who doesn’t love Homage and Land Grant? Imagine them coming together for a fun summer BBQ event! Well, it’s happening on June 24th and I’m excited to check it out for the release of their collaborative brew.
- TODAY we are going to be checking out Jeni’s Strawberry Jam before we head to the Sigur Ros concert and I couldn’t be more excited. Music, food, ice cream, and all the rose you can drink….I’m there.
- Any other Ikea lovers out there? The minute I found out we were getting one of our very own in Columbus I started counting down the days. On June 7, the wait is over!
- Grandview Hop is back and kicking off on June 24th! Walk the half mile stretch of Grandview Ave and experience live music, local shopping, food, and fun activities. We went to this last year and loved every second.