Life has been pretty crazy as we have just bought our first home (more on that later, I promise!), but I wanted to continue the series I started a couple months ago: Link Love Lately. This series allows me to share some favorite things I have found online in the recent weeks.
- Speaking of being busy, it’s hard to stay in my healthy eating routine during the week when I feel like I have tons of errands to run and phone calls to make. Enter: Kinetic Prepped to save the day! You may have heard of the Kinetic Food truck, but now they are doing prepped meal delivery! That’s right—the meal comes to you all prepped and all you have to do is heat it up. Total life saver these days.
- If you want full out office envy, check out this tour of the coolest HQ I’ve ever seen.
- I swear, if it weren’t for Instagram I would be totally lost for finding out about new products. In particular, I love following Simi Botic’s account and she had recently been posting about Kakao drinking chocolate. If you like chocolate and like a good spicy kick…you’ll definitely want to try this out! I’ve been having fun experimenting with preparing it hot and cold…you can do either!
- As we are closing on our first home next week (ahhh!) I am DEEP into design blogs. My favorite blog for (realistic) design inspiration is this one.
- Any This Is Us fans? Back in the day I loved Parenthood and this show has filled the Parenthood shaped hole in my heart. They recently shared this video and cue the tears!
What are you loving lately?
I received product from Kinetic Prepped and KAKAO to review.