Today I am excited to share with you all my Columbus Local Gift Guide for 2107! Many items from my 2016 list are still available and would be great options as well. We are so lucky to live in a city with amazing and thriving small businesses. I believe in supporting local so much, and I’m excited that my gift guide this year is completely filled with items found right here in C-bus. It’s not too late to get your loved one (or yourself) something special, so here’s a list for you to make that a little bit easier!
- “JOY” doormat: As a new home owner, this is a gift is top of mind for me. It is a quick and easy way to get into the holiday spirit, and can be a keepsake to bring out every year for the season!
- Soy Nail Polish Remover: I was so excited to hear that JRJ (aka my favorite and only nail polish I ever wear) has come out with a soy nail polish remover. I am dying to try it out and say goodbye to acetone.
- Keepcup: Fox in the Snow not only is one of my favorite coffee shops in town (home to the best cinnamon roll of your life), but also has some great merch. My friend Julie got us their coffee mugs as a housewarming gift and now I am eyeing their Keepcup to add to the collection.
- Bourbon: If you have some parties coming up, this is a great host gift. Anyof Watershed’s spirits are top notch, but their Bourbon is sort of a claim to fame for them. Snatch one of these up and be your party host’s favorite guest.
- Donut Ornaments: Hello foodies and friends of foodies! How adorable are these donut ornaments from Vernacular Home? You get a set of 3 different donut ornaments in each package and they are totally guilt free.
- Columbus Books: The Columbus Book Project has been a city-wide effort to showcase the best this city has to offer. I really
wantneed to get these for our coffee table in our living room.
- Christmas Tree Serving Tray: Again, another great gift for a host if attending a party this season. Christmas items tend to be a little cheap looking as a whole, but this (along with everything else in Vernacular Home) looks super chic and can match any aesthetic.
Thank you to Watershed and Vernacular Home for your partnership and sponsorship on this post.
Wishing you all a joyous holiday season 🙂